HUAWEI ME909S-120p V2 LTE 4G Card
HUAWEI ME909s-120p V2 - LTE 4G card for Firewall E-WALL AP33x under pfSense® or OPNsense® software
Card delivered without subscription.
- ME909s-120 V2
- Bande de fréquence: LTE (FDD): B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20
- DC-HSPA +/HSPA +/HSPA/UMTS : B1, B2, B5, B8
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- The ME909 family support 150Mbps downlink data rate, include enhanced features like FOTA, USSD, IPV6/IPV4 and Huawei enhanced AT commands.
- Form Factor: miniPCI Express
- Data Transfer Rate: DC-HSPA+ :Downlink:42 Mbps, Uplink: 5.76 Mbps LTE FDD: Downlink:150 Mbps, Uplink: 50 Mbps @Bandwidth 20M (CAT4)
- Operating System: Linux, Android, Windows 7
The HUAWEI ME909s-120 Mini PCI Express is the first Cat4 LTE module based on the Hi-Silicon chipset. It is an LTE module designed with high quality and on a small format mPCIe. This LTE module is perfect for M2M applications, for industrial applications such as automotive telematics, monitoring, mobile payment, an industrial router, security monitoring and E-WALL firewalls.
The ME909s-120 Mini PCI Express module supports 8 bands (B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20) in the EMEA region. The ME909s-120 is also available in LGA format.
The HUAWEI ME909s-120 Mini PCI Express card provides a downlink bit rate of 150 Mbps, including advanced features such as FOTA, USSD and Huawei enhanced AT commands.
The ME909s-120 module is in mPCIe format. For the LGA format, please refer to the Huawei ME909s-120 LGA EU card
To develop applications and test the mPCIe module separately, a development kit is available.
- Form factor
- mPCIe Full size
- LTE Bands
- B1 (2100)
- MIMO (Multiple-Input Multiple-Output)
- LTE Region
- UMTS Bands
- B1 (2100)
- GSM/EDGE Bands
- B2 (1900)
- LTE - cat 4
- Antenna Interface
- IPEX MHF/U.FL
- Max Upload Speed
- 50 Mbps
- Max Download Speed
- 150 Mbps